Anyone had any luck with this?

1 Like

Submitted for 2 clients havent heard any reply yet

2 Likes

Please keep us updated.

1 Like

I just got this update! Looks cool

1 Like

I have it on 4 out of 5 of my pages. Ironically the biggest and slightly older page doesn’t have it yet lol.

I do have top-tier articles written by me but Instagram refused verification. oh well.

Refused via this form?

Try your luck

yes, that’s correct.

I guess only iOS users can access this in-app beta form.

Neither acceptqnce nor rejection on 2 accounts its been 7 days

1 Like

Tried the new form on my publications account, rejected. Just got access on my personal, will give it a shot and report back. Both FB pages are already verified so we’ll see if that helps any.

How long do they take to reply using this form? Anyone verified till now using this new form?

Nobody till now

Personally think they auto reject based on certain criteria. After meeting the initial I think they then send to a human. Possibly first step is account engagement.

I assume this based on some rejections I saw online done within the first couple of minutes. No way they reviewed links to press in that tiny amount of time.

do you have any news?

My client have full 3 forbes article one article in chicago tribune and one in business insider all are real not fake or not buy article butt instagram rejted the verification case :joy:

4 Likes

WTF why they have this forum if they not care about this forum :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

got verified!

1 Like

Via this new forum of verification?