Instagram verification

Okay thanks man… If anybody on SWAPD still has info please this topic is still open.

Buddy try to contact them on telegram, and btw they told me if u dont have articles they can post for u on famous blogs but i will cost more.

And check influencer22 post as i saw he have contacts that verifies insta accounts its for 3k $

Yeah. He told me he needs wiki tho

so did daddy scam you?

Haven’t been in contact yet no replies

Not at all, i have bought from him, and everything worked fine he isn’t a scammer u can 100% trust him. And u can tell him My name walid as we are both arabic, he will gladly deal with you perfectly

We will use SWAPD escrow to hold the money

You are not permitted to sell that service on this website as it is not a 100% success rate. You stated yourself it comes down to “luck.”

did u ever see any one selling verification for 100% success rate ?
Im selling direct submission to facebook its totally not like the APP submission and I clearly provided picture to explain …
Anyway my friend thank you for your message have a nice day

I need to get my IG page verified. Please PM me.

This is the dumbest thign i’ve ever heard. He is the most legit guy on Telegram when i comes to username clain, verification, panel, power likes etc.

Who is this guy is he on swapd?

Locking this thread before users start getting suspended for soliciting off site. The user in question is not on Swapd from what I know of. If you talk to him feel free to invite him onto here to offer his services in a scam-free environment.

@Tryjude My apologies, but if you’re still looking for Instagram verification, just create another thread please.