Instant Articles on your FB page

Service type: Instant Articles approval + domain
Price: Best Offer

Description:

Are people still using Instant Articles?

I offer my service to approve Instant Article on your pages. You just need a page of a minimum of 3 months old, and likes are not needed.

I will buy the domain that you want (in case if you don’t like my existing domains) and I will prepare it with traffic and unique articles. Then I’ll add the domain to your page and I’ll approve Instant Articles.

The domains that I have were never used for monetization, I buy them and send FB traffic to them for future Instant Articles approval.

The website will have also AMP.

I don’t need a role on the page, I just need to access your pc by Team Viewer or Anydesk for 4-5 minutes to add the domain and articles to your page and submit for review. Or if you know a better method I’ll agree with it.

Success ratio 100%.

I could approve IA on my pages and sell it already approved, but it’s risky in this period, as everyone already knows when I’ll set you as admin on my page it will bring page restrictions, ban, etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.