Insurance/shield services are now banned from SWAPD, starting today

i shielded two my client 1month ago, and they’re good.

it’s very important what excheck you set on and, of course, don’t overdo the content (grey/black)

Is the ban reason impersonation ?

It is sexual

It doesn’t make you god if you clearly violate it then course you will get banned. It’s not a god mode social media hack

1 Like

Which service is Shield? Any example?

It’s supposed to prevent the account from getting banned.

2 Likes

There have been multiple cases of accounts not egregiously violating terms, and still being banned after paying tens of thousands of dollars for a “shield.”
The service is a joke, SWAPD admin realized this, hence why it’s no longer able to be sold on the platform.

3 Likes

I get that and I understand I just thought it’d be worth saying my piece, not here to cause an argument or anything, it was just my view. I probably am wrong, there’s a reason why you guys are higher levels than me and are admins but from what I’ve read and seen, shielding has had a majority of good reviews compared to negatives. Similarly to unban services. That’s all.

Agreed this is very popular among OF models and models- our agency does this for many models and they are very happy because they go down for the dumbest things.

These other OG users think they know everything but it’s simply not the case.

Lol did you see anyone unban Tiktok/Live in just 30 seconds? Don’t get angry just because I pointed out what’s wrong with your service.

Oh I’m not angry I’m just proving you wrong that’s all. It’s been around for a while and so far everyone’s happy- which is why I’m bringing it to swapd

You can provide this service if you remove “shield” from your topic. As is clear, the shield is used as a program to ensure that an account is not banned (it exists and is being offered to many special accounts). And yours is not!

its banned anyways

That’s because your service is not a “shield”, simple. Take a note, a low-level rep can’t provide all the information I mentioned.

Final comment on this matter.

it’s called shielding outside of swapd I guess that’s what everyone else on tele/discord use