Insurance/shield services are now banned from SWAPD, starting today

See the title. Thank you.

5 Likes

@Administrators @moderators

4 Likes

Good news

3 Likes

Who’s to blame then? My service was going well :sweat_smile:

Shield is not a real thing. Any account can be banned and there is no way to prevent it. Send me an @ who bought a shield and I can disable it within 24-48 hours lol

6 Likes

My meta employee contact said otherwise…it’s a thing, but clearly some sellers either couldn’t provide it or client got banned anyway

If you are willing to test your service just PM me the username :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What’s the point if I can’t sell the service on swapd anymore :joy: it would prove a point but that’s all

2 Likes

Well if you proved the point, I assume it would become open to discuss unbanning it?

3 Likes

It’s a thing high profile celebs have it try resetting someone’s password it says contact a rep

If you can’t reset the password does that mean it’s 100% secure and unbannable lol

1 Like

The decision to ban the service was not due to my thread. I don’t know the specific reasons from staff

Foreign devices can’t send password reset link for my personal IG but a few months ago my account was banned for artificial likes. Feel free to buy a shield service if you want to waste your money :rofl:

3 Likes

Meta employees can add internal notes on your behalf but an Instagram account can’t be 100% guaranteed secure.

If anyone offers this service off-site and wants to test their service, just PM the username and I’ll prove it doesn’t work.

7 Likes

Thanks for helping me save my money lol + @SWAPD appreciate the intel almost bought shielding for tons of clients

4 Likes

this is bs the only way to ban an account that has properly done shielding is if they explicitly violate the clear and defined tos (e.g. tate). For use by ordinary influencers and celebrities and meme pages as an added layer of protection it is completely valid and useful.

It is similar to an unban service, people claim to have a 100% success rate but that is not possible otherwise why couldn’t they get trump or tate unbanned.

1 Like

I just had a client’s account suspended after purchasing shield.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Shield = scam

5 Likes

Smh lol :upside_down_face:

1 Like