Interested in advertising on our homepage? We’re now accepting bids for the month of October. Grab your chance and reserve a spot today!

Our homepage featured topics have sold out in minutes on set prices, so this month like last month, we’re auctioning them away to the highest bidder for the month of October 2021.

The auction begins on Thursday, September 23rd, and closes on September 30th at 8 PM CET / 11 AM PST.

If you’re interested in promoting your topic/service/website on our home page, let us know by responding to this topic, and we will invite you to the auction.

Please don’t join if you don’t plan to bid or if you just want to watch. Serious inquires only.
To find out more about our paid topic feature, see this topic.

4 Likes

interested

Alright, we will invite you… I guess.

1 Like

Interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do returning customers get a discount?

They don’t, sorry!

Interested. Thanks

1 Like

Pls invite me

1 Like

You know you can’t even dare to get into the bidding when you see all of the Diamond club members asking for the invite :sob::sob:

What would a Chicken do in the pack of Wolves :joy:

2 Likes

I’m a diamond club member but poor

We’ve started the auction a few hours early. If you’re not invited yet, but want in, let us know!

Interested.

Show POF.

2 Likes

VIPs are running the game in there

Interested. @Administrators please PM me for external website approval

1 Like

Just send a PM to @ administrators using the tag you just used by clicking on it!

Send a PM.

Just send a PM to @ administrators using the tag you just used by clicking on it!

Alpha: No u send a PM.

2 Likes

To answer your question…
No

Interested