Interested in advertising on our homepage? We're now accepting bids for the month of July. Grab your chance and reserve a spot today!

Our new homepage featured topics sold out in four minutes for the month of June. Due to the high demand and limited three slots, we’re opening a bidding ticket for users who are interested in paid promotions for the month of July.

If you’re interested in promoting your topic/service/website on our home page, let us know by responding to this topic, we will invite you to the ticket.

Please don’t join if you don’t plan to bid or if you just want to watch. Serious inquires only.
To find out more about our paid topic feature, see this topic.

5 Likes

Interested for July ! :blush::dizzy:

Count me in. :raising_hand_man:

The first users added! Thank you and good luck.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Also interested

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

$5 deal

4 Likes

count me in, i got an idea

1 Like

interested

1 Like

Interested in the feature!

1 Like

Added both!

Interested.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Both added!

10 people are participating in bidding for our July spots! Reply in this topic if you’re interested in joining. The #1 bid will also get his/her topic highlighted!

We’re doing a small case study with one of the promoted topics.

• @Petrecocos previous topic which he promoted netted 260 views in 18 days (without being promoted). You can find the original topic here. He started a new one with the same property to gauge the results, so far he has received almost 150 views in around 18 hours.
  • @Arual’s topic received almost 90 clicks in the past 18 hours.
  • @coehn’s topic received around 100 clicks in the past 18 hours. (Edited)
1 Like

Correction:
@coehn’s topic received around 100 clicks in the past 18 hours.

My mistake, I can’t do math. How does that make everyone feel knowing that I sometimes do payouts?

:relieved::relieved::relieved: