International Website Traffic 280K

Service type:Website Traffic
Price:$100

Description:Link send to 280 000 emails

Here’s how it works

A new member signup to a website, the website collects their email. The members who signed up will receive emails from paid members if they decide to do a advisement.

Once the paid members do an AD the new members or free members will receive an email AD where they can decide to visit the website or blog (not forced, but freely)

I used to be a free member and received these emails from random people, I’ve open up a few and saw that it was real promotional types of ADS, some were affiliate links from Clickbank etc…

It looked very professional and readable when I opened it.

So I went ahead and became a paid member on the site to test a blog site I’ve created from Google blogger site. I don’t know how this happened but for some reason the blog ranks on the first page of Google out ranking other 12 million websites the same keywords I’m ranking for.

I only used 3 keywords in my title to rank in Google and it’s still up there. So I later realize that I’ve used the these email advertisement to rank it.

Here’s what I can do for you
Create a landing page with your website or blog link, then send it to all 280K registered active members.

I’ll have to do this twice because not all members will be active the same time or checking their emails. This is real people who’s gonna check out your website or blog at different times when they decide to open your email.

It is a safe method because you won’t get that high spike on your website one day and other times no spikes. This is because it will look really suspicious to Google’s AI.

So you get 280K traffic and a freebie (580K split between 2 days)

I use to be amongst those checking out emails and see if any opportunity arise or a break through. I can tell you these people are serious with their Advertisement, I even saw Youtubers using the platform to promote their videos.

This method is absolutely safe because they are able to receive it via Gmail and other popular email sites.

Here’s the cool part your AD lands directly into their inbox instead of the spam folder. They’ll have to manually move it to the spam folder but with 280K receiving it, there will be 30% doing it.

The only tricky part in my experience would be finding your AD amongst other Paid members AD in the email.

It is quite a lot but people do get to it, it’s like finding someones comment amongst thousands of comments on a social media post, you know how frustrating that can be…

Free & new comers receive 1000 emails every hour from different Paid members, so your email will be amongst those too, just like being in a lucky draw hoping for the best.

So to sum everything up the more you do it the more you’ll stand a chance to get exposure. That’s why I’ll break it in 2 parts.

As a Life time member I have the option to send 280K emails to all members and new comers. Everyday.
Screenshot 2022-08-27 035037

What I need from you
A) Your link that you want me to promote
B) Title the person will see when they receive the email (preferable not too long)
C) A short description what your link entails (Think of it like an AD)

I’ll have to include all of the above in the landing page. So the power is within your hands how you want to promote it to the person receiving it.

Do you do affiliate links

@Watchman33 yes I can promote affiliate links

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.