Introducing SWAPD app for Android devices - Currently avaliable on Google Play [New update available - 26.12.2022]

Hello

I have this bug in my IPhone 7 Plus since the new update

Thank you for reporting, but we will most likely not go so far back as device compatibility goes. In the mobile device industry, 5 years is a long time (iPhone 7 was released in 2016). We don’t plan to support it, sorry.

No problem. Thnx

1 Like

I don’t like the new notifications bar imo

Bar? You mean icon?

Successfully updated!

1 Like

Updating this (even though I am three months late), but we had a new update available on 26.12.2022. Looking at Google Play stats, only 64% of you updated, so plenty of devices remain. If you’re using SWAPD on Android, upgrade to the latest version today!

Are you able to provide a .ipa file for the IOS app? I use a apple developer account so I can sideload the app outside of the app store? @SWAPD

No because its outdated anyway so it won’t work correctly. You can use the site just like our old app via the homepage screen setting. You will also get push notifications.

1 Like

Update 08.11.2023: The official Android app is no longer supported. To install the new version of our app, please read this article.