Introducing the Ultimate Money-Making Method on Swapd | JUST FOR FUN |

Are you tired of trying to sell your valuable assets for a fair price, only to be met with lowball offers that are laughably inadequate? Look no further, because I’ve discovered the best way to earn money on Swapd – and it’s guaranteed to make you chuckle!

Picture this: You’ve got a YouTube channel with a whopping 560k+ subscribers, and you’re looking to sell it for a reasonable price. But wait, here comes a buyer with a flat $20 budget, claiming they can afford your channel. :joy:

In response, I offered to subscribe to their channel for that generous budget – after all, who doesn’t love a good bargain? :man_shrugging:

Now, I invite you all to share your experiences and tips on dealing with such buyers. How do you handle the lowball offers and turn them into an opportunity for some lighthearted humor? Let’s swap stories and have a good laugh together!

Drop your thoughts and join the fun in the comments below. Remember, laughter is the best medicine – especially when it comes to dealing with unrealistic buyers on Swapd! :smile:

#SwapdHumor #SarcasmForTheWin #HowToDealWithBuyers

Lmao :rofl:

Same

@SWAPD do you have something for such people?

Another funny moment, price was 3000$ and he’s offering 400$+fee :rofl:

“sir can you give me a bulk price for ordering 1 case?”

1 Like

What kind if case is it ?

A text will cost around 500$