IP / Device Ban Instagram

Is anyone familiar with how this works and how to get around this? A former client of mine was debadged in the musician debadge wave, every time he makes an account his account gets perm banned the following day. Someone told him to do the following but before he does that I told him I’d ask around!

1. Change Wi-Fi router box
  2. Change phone
  3. Change phone number
  4. Change Apple ID
  5. Stay off Wifi as much as possible
  6. Use VPN

@onlyusernames

1 Like

Yes, this is a thing. Buying a new phone and not using e-mails/phone numbers linked to the previous account is the only way around

1 Like

If the usernames are reclaimed will they go down if we follow proper steps?

In my experience, it is the IP and also the Name which gets flagged.

You will need to create a profile and use a different name or they’ll keep perming you.

So if you get permed, you have to do this? What a miserable life to have to tip toe and do all these things like ‘stay off Wi-Fi’ as much as possible, just to have IG.

I guess you can maybe just have an IG phone that you check in with, but not your main phone.

I’m interested in learning options to pass along to people.

Not sure if the name is an issue unless it’s a bad actor mark, which when you claim a username from someone, most people would know

I have a client who was a permed fake musician and all the new profiles he created were flagged with same name or having the previous @username in the bio.

After he stopped this, he was able to create a profile and it was able to stay up without being disabled (same phone), but he needed to stop using his previous name/branding.

I’ve heard that you are able to create profiles with the same name but it can take alot of time (potentially over 6 months).

Hope that helps you out, but that is all i know!

Maybe try changing mac address

Or just reflash the room on your phone