iPhone 13 (and other devices) will receive an update in the upcoming weeks

It’s fixed now! Everything looks formatted and works for me on the pro max.

The 2nd last picture when you’re drafting a message it blocks the top portion but I think that’s because the keyboard pushes the message module higher.

too big distance :thinking:

It’s not really fixed. We had to lower the header for iPhone 13 users, the problem is, it reduced the screen size for everyone else. I am trying to patch things up temporarily via CSS, but I don’t think this will work until the dev edits the core app.

All good here. Thanks

Please don’t thank me because I may have to revert back.

2 Likes

So, is anyone having problems with our temporary fix? I know it looks a little awkward but our rich users who own the iPhone 13 can at least use the app until we do a proper fix.

1 Like

Since we’ve received no complaints, we assume that our temporary and ugly header fix is bearable to users. We expect upgrades to our core apps sometime in December, and as always, we will keep you updated.

@SWAPD …I got this when reply

You cant see what you type…until you hide it, check screenshot .

We are planning on a fix soon. Please try downloading our app to remedy this.

1 Like

@Oby_one - What type of device are you using?

Samsung j2 pro

Header close the reply box at 1-2 paragraf…

1 Like

One more bug that really grinds my gears: When opening a .docx file in the ios app; it opens in the app itself but there is no way to close the document without rebooting the app completely.

1 Like

Noted, will add that to the to-do list.

1 Like

How are you app users holding up? We’re still a few weeks away from an update.

There needs to be some proper fix for bigger devices, like tablets or phablets. With certain aspect ratios they look acceptable, but on others the UI is almost unusable

2 Likes

Yes, SWAPD app isn’t even made for tablets. However, since less than 0.1% of our traffic uses it, it’s not a priority :smiley:

🥲

D:

Will try to fix this.

1 Like

There is a small interface issue. The Swapd screen does not fit the screen ratio of most smartphones. The usable area has moved down a bit leaving a blank unusable space on top. This is causing difficulty while trying to use tools while typing a reply as it hides by the swapd logo and topic description on top.

What device is that?