iPhone 13 (and other devices) will receive an update in the upcoming weeks

Hello!

We’ve received multiple reports (mainly from iPhone 13 users) that our mobile app isn’t formatted properly on their screens. We’re aware of the issue and managed to convince our past app developer to perform the necessary upgrades. However, we have some bad news. The update will not be available for several weeks, so we apologize for the inconvenience. We will do our best to push the update as soon as possible.

We will keep everyone updated.
Thank you for reading.

4 Likes

Beep beep, boop boop!

4 Likes

Thank you for this update, I appreciate it.

I’m mostly traveling so I browse on my mobile, this update will make the user experience a lot better. The mobile app is essential for me. The desktop version in the mobile app has been annoying but still usable somewhat when I manage to browse swapd.

1 Like

Checkout has entered the chat.:relaxed:

For the time being, can’t you use the mobile version on safari?

Can’t press anything in top bar.

That’s the browser or app?

Mobile app iPhone 13 Pro

Ahh, yes. We’re aware of that issue. You will need to use the browser version until we get an update ready.

Is that the only problem or are there more bugs?

1 Like

No other bugs I can see as of right now. Of course we can’t get into the settings, messages etc on the app so can’t say anything about all that stuff.

Can you check it now? I am testing something.

1 Like

:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:. It works

Noooo….

@Brant please show screenshot of front page, don’t turn settings on.

Whatever changes you just made slightly fixed the top bar problem, message box, and user pop up boxes. I can now access the menu but formatting is still off. I can’t see my phones top portion. My battery and time are blocked. I’m using the mobile view on the app.

Example:

:thinking::thinking:

Try again, @Brant. Upload a new screenshot.

Now please test menus.

omg.