Is anyone experiencing outages with SWAPD? [EDIT - Fixed]

We had reports here and there of:

1. Notifications not working always.
  2. 502 errors: Screenshot by Lightshot

Anyone else getting this? We won’t look into it until we get a decent amount of reports, as it may just have been server hiccups.

Over the past three days or so I constantly get 502 errors, especially when responding to PMs. Also a few notifications that haven’t came in.

1 Like

I don’t receive notification regularly.
I have to check recent messages myself to see if I had any response or not.

I have no problems yet…

Alright, with Alpha that’s three confirmed cases.

Our server admins confirmed there is a small problem, but they don’t know what’s causing it and it’s a tiny problem, only around 10 errors a day. We will monitor this and try to catch the culprit. Would love updates from the people affected (time/description of behavior, when it happens to you). Thanks!

We also have another problem, notifications randomly don’t appear for whatever reason.

Lol, really i still have no errors and I’m getting all notifications…

Yeah we know, that’s why it’s so hard to pinpoint this problem :frowning: It’s totally at random.

As a proof, just now got notification…

1 Like

We found the culprit (wasn’t easy). Some tickets will NOT receive notifications until the problem is fixed. Whoever has open tickets will manually have to check their inbox, sorry!

Yes when i was signed up for swapd it was okay but now not getting notifications i have to check inbox to see if i get msgs

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know. Our developer is on it, a fix should be in place tomorrow.

1 Like

FYI. All fixed last week (forgot to update)