Is It True That Pages Being Placed On Limits Are Getting Unpublished?

Damn, should have done it that way. Nevermind, you’ll hopefully get your pages back, good luck.

i just go some of my pages Unpublished with no reason , can anyone send me live chat link to contact throught Facebook , thank you

first was the video duplicate purge. now they want to clean the facebook entirely. this is a good and a bad thing

Update: Facebook reinstated three of my pages. Four of my other pages were completely deleted though. Let’s see what happens with others

@Taha_sakriwala when did you got unpublished ?

3 days ago. I made a post here one hour after my pages started getting unpublished.

No updates from my side. Support hasn’t replied yet to the appeal.

did you submit appeal from the option on top of your page or did you contact support ?

Through support.

Both. Though, another update, two of the three pages that came back were unpublished again.

so you have a photo reported. got the limitation until xx date. that date passed and page got unpublish?

1 Like

My page got deleted after appeal . Be safe

For God sake , why!! . I was waiting today to this unexplained limits to be removed after 1 hours and suddenly another block for another , what did i do ,please tell me if you know what is against Facebook policy !!!

It may be a bug. I’m in same boat as you.

I got a message from Facebook support that they successfully escalated my case and asked for feedback. The block was lifted for maybe half a day. Then, no reason, it’s back. Again.

This could be a bug they can’t fix and don’t know how to deal with. So they reply with nonsense answers. I don’t see any logic behind it. Either you block me or you don’t. It doesn’t benefit them to play cat and mouse. It consumes more support resources. It’s a FB bug, in my opinion, which may or may not get fixed.

1 Like

Hi guys. I’m new here. Can anyone help me find the live chat support for facebook?

Go to this link FB LIVE CHAT and scroll down, click GET STARTED and follow the screen.

You must have a Business Manager account for the Facebook Advertising chat option to appear on the help page.

My page was limited but not unpublished. However, Facebook is basically in chaos due to AI’s becoming sentient.

How do you all get FB support to talk to you? How can I reach them?

i was too facing this problem. i was running a Gameloop Page they unpublished my page