Is owning the original email important with Instagram anymore? It seems that not so much

the usernames I have are the ones that drool the whole world. and by doing this I have been protecting them securely for years.

Example: @ama … (general female name) @ahm (general arabic name). @ge … (country name has more than +60 million tags and other valuable names)

@Ryan :sunglasses:

didn’t you make a thread months ago telling everyone they should only buy properties with OGE included? I think you’ve seen a decrease in pullbacks because people are taking security more seriously when making a purchase.

1 Like

Must be included OGE + Deletion of browser and app cookies (by the seller)

Can someone point me to a trustworthy vendor please? Trying to make purchase an account 24+ preferably

That would be difficult to enforce, no?

If the seller used the account on multiple devices > changed password before the sale > login activity would be reset. The buyer would be none the wiser, even after a clean wipe of cookies and data, as it can still be on another device.

Unless there is a way to pull device history?

1 Like

What you say really makes sense, but to check that you are not logged in on other devices, ticket staff can examine any device that has been logged in so far from their account data and request deletion of their data if logged in. with other devices.

If the buyer says that they do not currently have access to these devices, they can review the last activity dates of the devices and check if they still have access to it and come to a conclusion.

but I could not come to a conclusion on this either :pensive: cuz all data is not easy to access and it takes a long time.

Hey guys please give your opinion!

Congrats on owning some cool usernames, but putting that does nothing lol

If you put it, you will avoid those who pretend to be your account and say I want a username change between my accounts :+1:t2:

Can confirm i had the issue before where i could nor recover before with the OGemail… but it worked immediately via the OGphone which had the recovery link in text.
In my opinion there is no good way of getting an IG 100% safely because of this.

@Ryan What I’m talking about the bio is to prevent any attempt to steal the name by impersonating you from any portal. (Not for support forms or manual system returns)

2 Likes

If we need to start forcing sellers into uploading video proof that the app data was deleted, how do we even know they’re using the device that needs to be wiped? I’ve looked through IG, no device data in the files. I am also downloading the account data file to see if maybe the device name is in there, but doubt it. I will keep you updated.

1 Like

Just checked this myself on one of my accounts that I had the data downloaded for.

If you download the account’s data, the account_history shows the IP address used to access the account, approximate time accessed, user agent, and the device ID. It also shows the registration info as well if you scroll towards the end.

Nice! In that case, we’re a step closer to making a safer tutorial.

1 Like

Bruh …big rewards big risk.
Yes accounts can be pulled back or stolen but so can a physical business or website for that matter.
People should consider risks when doing any form of business and never invest what they cant afford to lose…
Adding extra steps will only make things harder for legit deals.

1 Like

But leaving a simple 2-3 click takeback ability is a huge problem. I realize the process will be cumbersome but I think there is no other choice for now. The biggest problem will be for resellers though, I am sure they won’t be able to provide such proof.

Better to be safe than sorry and i am glad swapd is thinking about this. The only people that don’t want these things will be the people that exploit this.

2 Likes

Im not against all the safety measures, js people need to be ready because the bad guys will always find the way

2 Likes

if the seller is not trustworthy don’t buy account from them it is too risky.

oge is not changing anything you can pull back account without oge.

1 Like