It happened! Someone has dethroned our queen from the top sellers list, and that person is @Goofy!

@Goofy is one of the many blessings that SWAPD had the privilege to have in its arsenal. Invited to SWAPD by a now-banned member, he quickly became a social media expert-superstar. And as of last night, he took over the top sellers spot, becoming the number one business tycoon on SWAPD!

Let us all congratulate @Goofy on his amazing success! He is living proof that you can make serious money on SWAPD, you just need to be more like Goofy! ™

17 Likes

Also, on a unrelated note, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME: SWAPD Admin performance vote! Let's show some appreciation and vote for your favorite admin!

2 Likes

Goofy has made 1/4 of a million dollars in the last 30 days.
That’s 8333 USD per day.
That’s 347 USD per hour.
That’s 5.7 USD per minute.

6 Likes

Disclaimer: Staff doesn’t qualify for the free Maldives trip.

4 Likes

Wow! Congratulations @Goofy
Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting - Goofy™

3 Likes

The banned member who invited @Goofy missed out on 17300 USD in SWAPD rewards, so far.

7 Likes

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it’s the courage to continue that counts. Also SWAPD.co. ™

– Goofy

4 Likes

@Goofy can’t take a week off? :joy:

Congrats @Goofy :smiley:

2 Likes

He introduced that policy 5 minutes ago :rofl:

7 Likes

@Goofy I was already wondering why you didn’t re-open my topics. But now I understand :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha, I know I missed a few, but my sleep schedule has been all over the place recently. Sorry :frowning:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Goofy :100::dizzy:

2 Likes

Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, @Goofy !

1 Like

Congrats @Goofy

1 Like

Damn, I’m happy for you @Goofy, well desrved

1 Like

Well deserved brother

1 Like

Congratulations @Goofy :heart:, u know me and @Brant was having bet in u and jkr , am i winner ? @Brant ?

1 Like

Congrats @Goofy

1 Like

@Jkr123 You can’t stay behind for long. I’ve an auction ongoing for 80k page. Just place that $100k hammer on it and you’ll be back on top. Some things are super easy. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

She has 1,000,000 USD in sell / buy :smiley: