SWAPD Admin performance vote! Let's show some appreciation and vote for your favorite admin!

SWAPD is like a dysfunctional family, but we try our best :smiley: It’s the fantastic team behind this site that makes everything run, and it’s time to see who is the best admin according to you, the members! Consider this a yearly performance report for admins, I want to see who (according to our members) is the best of the best! Please vote for each category. The voting will last until the end of 2021, the top admin gets a 500 USD bonus, courtesy of SWAPD fees!

You can only vote ONCE per category, the votes will be public. Staff can also vote!

Which admin responds the fastest?

• SWAPD
  • Goofy
  • Alpha
  • MeG
  • Tedsk

0 voters

Which admin is the nicest?

• SWAPD
  • Alpha
  • Goofy
  • Tedsk
  • MeG

0 voters

Which admin is the most helpful?

• SWAPD
  • Alpha
  • Goofy
  • Tedsk
  • MeG

0 voters

Which admin is the most knowledgeable?

• SWAPD
  • Alpha
  • Goofy
  • Tedsk
  • MeG

0 voters

Which admin is the best in resolving disputes and conflicts?

• SWAPD
  • Alpha
  • Goofy
  • Tedsk
  • MeG

0 voters

We will tally up the votes on December 31st and announce the winning admin! We will use the results to (hopefully) improve ourselves so we can provide an even better service to our wonderful members.

You can also vote for your favorite moderator here!

2 Likes

19 Likes

goofy is useless

@porcupine :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

voted goofy because he told me to

8 Likes

SWAPD IS KING THE LION KING

That 500 USD is looking mighty sweet. I also respect every single vote, even if not for me.

J/K I am watching all of you who voted against me!

3 Likes

Oops :speak_no_evil: a few users will be banned , right ? :joy::heart:

1 Like

Goofy should win

He should do what now?

1 Like

Here is a little context for everyone, this represents the amount of work the staff members have done so far this year:

4 Likes

wow get ur flags up noob

1 Like

@Alpha for presi of this swamp

1 Like

this is MY SWAMP

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Alpha, according to the stats you’ve made 184.08 posts/PMs/topics per day (up to today). That’s about 7.6 posts/PMs per hour, every hour. So about 1 post every 10 minutes.

You’ve also spent 720 hours on SWAPD.

I just would like to say, THANKS NERD.
Goofy and I don’t count because if you ain’t first, you’re last!

6 Likes

#bottraffic

1 Like

Goofy and Swapd…Both are good…Voted for Goofy and Swapd both in different categories

1 Like

Bump!

Don’t you dare , don’t you dare ever to say that :anguished::open_mouth::astonished:

1 Like