JV opportunity

Hi ,

We are a business that holds a production line in 3 industries of purely drop-shippable products. We have quite an experience with progressing in those startups to the maximum. I am looking for partnership opportunities with people to help produce even more than current sales.

During our venture, we have tried, tested, and learned new and advanced areas i.e. Shopify, and Social Media to add up to our business and I believe that we have come very far from where we started. That being said, we have mastered certain skills that include research, analysis, optimization, brand recognition, and marketing so on that could help us excel in our business beyond unimaginable limits.

Our certain areas of expertise are as follows:

1. Product quality
  2. Meeting delivery commitments
  3. Hands-on experience with the product
  4. Control over product

We have a very skilled branding team that provides support and manages content for keeping our Social Media’s up-to-date. Our social media channels include: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and everything to ever exist. The extent of it can be measured through the fact that one of our products did 22M$ in revenue in 2021!

With our business operations being aligned and structured we are able to pull of a good profit margin and make the business very scalable.

The reason why I am interested in JVs is to cover up few areas where our business might lag in future and that is the unavailability of tools to run our operations like normal. Since we are from a third world country so it’s a bit hard to sign up for Ads accounts, selling platforms such as:

1. Amazon
  2. eBay
  3. ETSY
  4. Walmart

I could use your help setting up these accounts so I can continue selling on chosen platforms with ease. Feel free to write me back if that is something that you could provide support and assistance with. I’d be more than glad to settle on a workable share for you, a percentage in return if you’re willing to partner up with us!

Looking to get a positive response from your end!

Interested persons can DM here or contact on below channels :

Edit : @Administrators if JV’s are not allowed in this category then feel free to move to applicable section .

You’re trying to break our #1 Rule.

1 Like

Sorry forgot about that , feel free to remove contact info .

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.