Keep your guard up! We may experience an influx of unwanted members

A known account jacking forum (ogusers.com) has disappeared. It’s been offline for a few days now. It had a ton of members who were buying/selling social properties, but they were on the dark side of things, as in, almost no one there had a problem whether something was hacked, stolen, etc. They even had threads where people would JV to basically rob someone of their social assets. We expect that many of their members will be looking for a new home, so I kindly ask everyone to vet your potential properties in full and keep an eye out for iffy members. Don’t be afraid to use that report button :slight_smile:

We’re already seeing an increase of low-quality members signing up. We can only pray OGUsers comes back online so they all go back to their home.
That is all, stay safe.

30 Likes

When I first discovered this world, I spent a couple hours a day on there trying to find solid accounts.

You know that never happened. :joy:

#LongLiveSWAPD

Always on the lookout :wink:

I swear to god I thought you’d mention me here.

And yes, lets hope they won’t come here.

1 Like

You lose your money. You won’t go to jail, if that’s what you’re asking.

Don’t worry @SWAPD 90% of them won’t stay here lol. Their all scared of posting their ID to get verification.

13 Likes

Is Yair back to sending out invites to oglosers again?

2 Likes

Lol what?

I thought you meant me haha. Ask the mods or SWAPD. They know more about this. Never happened to me.

This is more of an issue with Facebook pages and Instagram. Not other platforms.

I saw in a bitcoin forum that people are looking to buy verified ID swapd accounts… crazy

12 Likes

Why don’t u post that here

Much higher than a non-stolen account :smiley:

1 Like

That means we’ve made it :smiley: Also, HOW DARE THEY DO THIS? DON’T THEY KNOW THIS IS AGAINST OUR TOS? IT’S ILLEGAL TO BUY SWAPD ACCOUNTS!!!

Also, last I’ve heard @RandyMarsh was top member on OGUsers. Even in Hebrew Yair means ‘master thief.’

4 Likes

5 Likes

Probably a few members of that site itself took the site down. Haha.

It’s what happens when you allow all thieves to thrive in your site. Sooner or later they themselves bite you.

2 Likes

I was in a middle of $600 deal but luckily that guy’s still in contact with me and didn’t scam…

1 Like

Its back and they have washed away their sins.

No more illegal services or articles.

Let’s see …

1 Like

You can wash away the naughty categories, but the members still remain.

2 Likes