League of Legends - Gaming Website Platform - Over $5000/month

Gaming Platform : League of Legends
Included in Sale : Fully built custom boosting website - Admin dashboard, Booster Dashboard and User Dashboard.
Build: Website is built on Wordpress , using PHP and Java

Description: This sale is for the opportunity to own your own LoL boosting platform. I have been in this business for over 5 years and have made over $5000 a month in boosting, coaching and selling smurf accounts. I have created a quick walkthrough of the platform you will be purchasing. This same platform is worth over $10k just in development costs with around 3-6 months of development. So it’s an amazing opportunity to own a fully built custom platform to start in a thriving league of legends boosting business that can make amazing amounts of cash flow.

In 2020, there were 115 million League of Legends monthly active players. Which has increased even further now with the current Covid situation. So you can just image the amount of users now playing and wanting to increase there ranks, level up and get coached.

Why am i selling the site: I am happy to sell the platform to people who want to also get in this business with an fully custom pre-built boosting platform. I have multiple running businesses and cannot focus on running a boosting site, so would rather provide an awesome platform that others can benefit from and use to have an awesome business.

Are there any expenses for the business? Yes you will need to hire boosters and pay them a commission which is generated auto on the backend with the payout system

1 Like