Learn how to access Facebook LIVE CHAT support [CONFIRMED WORKING BY MEMBER] - Mentorship by Fahad Sharif

still working?

@veteranheroe

1 Like

Big shoutout to Fahad for this solid advice, not only do I have access to live chat now I’ve actually received more support from Facebook in a single day than I have in years.

1 Like

Great :heart_eyes:

Now I see the support and chat. The thing is that Facebook give you this option only if you are paying for the ads.

I had this option, then I stopped with the ads. Then they turn off. Two days ago, I started with the ads again, and they give me option to access the chat.

It is a valuable information for someone who wants to resolve some problems with them.

1 Like

One of my pages got zero reach one month ago.

So I used small amounts of money on fb ads because that was the only way to get normal reach on posts. (1$-5$ on each post).

After few days I’ve read about this Live Chat on another forum and I tried it .

I explained that I’m willing to invest in FB ads, but without organic reach I’m dead. And I requested to check what’s the problem with my page.

The support said that he can see that my page is affected, and he will forward my case to the right department, and I should receive an email soon.

I didn’t get any email, but the page’s reach went back to normal in 5 minutes. Probably FB f^^^d my page without reason.

That Live Chat is very helpful.

2 Likes

Cool, glad to see this helping alot of guys here :heart::heart:

was 0 reach on all posts or minimal reach like 1000 2000 reach for videos and links?
because 0 reach and minimal reach are two different problems

1 Like

Guys it works but don’t get your hopes up. While this support used to be good, then now reject absolutely everything. We’ve asked them to do some of the most simplest things, and they feed you along telling you that they’ve submitted it, only to come back and say that another team denied it. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I just had a similar experience. I asked about verification and was told there is no longer a way to apply for a blue badge on IG or FB. Both I could have found on google already, so they are misinformed. They also don’t use any punctuation. It’s really odd. I thought an actual person would be more helpful. So yeah, don’t get your hopes up.

I’m now on hold and I’m going to ask about impressions to make sure I’m not shadowbanned or anything.

Good luck @Faust. Let’s face it, fb are hiring low paid employees in some third world country to perform these tasks (like most big companies, let’s be realistic). They used to pay more attention back in the day if you paid them big dollars in advertising but they don’t even care about that any more.

Zero reach.

Is this still working? Not for me

Isnt working for me :frowning: been a month since i spent the money on ads and still nothin

1 Like

This isn’t working for some people + facebook increased the limits to spend money on ads to get live enabled that’s the reason i started selling fb accounts with live chat enabled but swapd doesn’t allow selling fb accounts :frowning:

Fb support has also been closed for the past week or so

1 Like

@FFF check this out brother.

1 Like

I know that this topic is pretty aged now, but still somewhat relevant as it actually works. But I still want to add in that the Facebook Global Marketing Solutions team is outsourced. Especially the support you receive via email and live chat. Some of them are working for Teleperformance in the Philippines & Portugal. They’re able to help you with certain things, yes - but generally, they don’t have a whole lot of insight to other parts of Facebook. They can generate support cases and assign them to teams at Facebook, but they follow very strict rules when it comes to sending off cases for review.

3 Likes

Once you’ve spent in excess of about $3k on an ad account - in the UK at least - you can get some one-on-one calls with the Facebook Business support team. My ad account contact is from their Dublin office and has been a really good point of contact since we first hit that spend threshold.

We’ve raised support tickets through him for the policy and media teams there and they’ve been very responsive.

Not quite a “spend a dollar for live chat” option, but one to note for anyone spending anything significant through their ad account.

2 Likes