Learn how to access Facebook LIVE CHAT support [CONFIRMED WORKING BY MEMBER] - Mentorship by Fahad Sharif

Check dm

1 Like

Isn’t it possible to just transfer the ownership of the Business/Ad account?

1 Like

Surely then we’d have sellers for business / ad accounts here, eventually - With live support enabled!

I tried that.
It doesn’t work.

Just wanna let you guys know this still works, however you need to spend money on your PERSONAL account not a new ad account, I spent upwards of $100k on a business ad account I made and did not get live chat, however after $5-10 on my personal account I unlocked it

2 Likes

Which country?

I believe now is 24 hours support chat, and you can access it simple Redirecting...

good luck, i never solved or fixed a problem by chat, but maybe you have more lucky

1 Like

Is live chat still working?
I’ll pay good money if you send me a request for a recovery a disabled account

i don’t think they help with Disabled accounts but you can contact @Ardinje to recover your disabled account.

Appreciate this will give it a go during the week for an issue im having.

Yes, this still working and i always get in touch with them because im spending on my business every day. They even call me sometimes. They do have many options and one of them I want to verify my Instagram account. This is still there BUT they cant help you with it. They will just tell you to apply for the normal way how like everyone do. Even if you ask them to do it from thair side they cant.

Long time ago it was possible and the support it self will check everything and verify the account but now it stopped. It have different department who will check everything.

This support is for AD and account related support only and they will not help with any other request.

facebook live chat still works? :slight_smile:

Yes it does.

1 Like

thank you brother, i just set up an Ad for my marketplace listing…
do you think they can help for a hacked instagram page?

1 Like

No fb support doesnt help with the IG