Learn how to access Facebook LIVE CHAT support [CONFIRMED WORKING BY MEMBER] - Mentorship by Fahad Sharif

Use this simple trick to access Facebook’s live support.

Hi everyone, Facebook offers live chat support from Monday to Friday on standard working hours of the US (IDK about US time but I know about Pakistan time zone, it’s from 6AM to 3PM)

So I’ve seen a lot of people asking about contacting Facebook yet some people think that this feature is only available in the US, and some people don’t even know that it exists :crazy_face: Don’t worry friends, Fahad Sharif got some helpful solutions for you.

What are the benefits of Facebook live chat?

Well, through live chat you can get your problem fixed (related to Facebook) or maybe even Instagram. I’ve never tried it for IG cause I don’t use it, but they will help in IG related cases because there is a media portal too where they provide FB/IG support together.

You can do anything through Facebook’s live chat!

Do you want to rename your page? Or you wanna put a merge request? Is your Facebook page is unpublished or deleted? Or did it get hacked? You can get your problem solved if you just contact them and talk to them right! 6 out of 10 times they will be unable to help you in some of your cases, but I believe if you talk to them right and convince them then anything can be solved. I’ve renamed, merged, published and unpublished pages, recovered accounts, and done hundreds of things through live chat.

Ok so now the main question is, HOW TO ACCESS FACEBOOK’S LIVE CHAT?

Well it is very simple, all you have to do is to run just 1 or 2 sponsored ads for 1 or 2$.

You can promote your page or boost any post it is just necessary to run ads from your account. Once you’ve run any kind of ad, after 24 to 48 hours you can access the link below for live chat on their working hours.

Thankyou for reading it.
By,

Fahad Sharif
(Alecto Media)

16 Likes

Awesome write up and a clever trick. More SWAPD Rewards for you!

3 Likes

Woowwww :smiley:
Feeling the luckiest member of swapd ever for recieving such awards daily :heart_eyes::fire::joy:

4 Likes

How much is @SWAPD sending u lol

1 Like

This time not as much, because man o man this write up had tons of grammatical errors and formatting was bad. These type of articles get good visibility on Google so I want them properly formatted.

3 Likes

Will write the articles in good formatting and proper grammar next time.

Or I’ll just edit it later!

1 Like

It never shows up. I’ve spent over $30 on ads for multiple days and still never get the live chat support option!

Can someone please help me with this? I’ve ran multiple campaigns and no ad support.

You must be checking at non working hours.

I’m checking right now bro. I check like once every hour. Can you send me like a direct link or something lol. I even try emailing them and nothing.

I don’t know if you’ve read the full post or not. At the end of my topic there is a direct link of live chat

Yeah, did you look at the pic I posted? It’s not there. Is it there for you at the moment

Not at the moment as it’s 9pm here. But I’ll upload a screenshot here later

@SpawneR

This was altered around a month ago. You need to increase your spending by a factor of 10 and I believe they give you the access roughly after 8-14 days

@doctor123

1 Like

I will tell you one thing - it’s working! :smiley:

1 Like

Great :slight_smile:

I can confirm this works, thanks @FaadixD .

Unfortunately they weren’t able to provide any info about penalties and similar topics.

Anyone here managed to get some info from them besides advertisers-related topics?

2 Likes

Just a quick question someone may know the answer to:

• Does the support chat only show if you have run the ads from a personal account
    Example: “John Smith” or can the ads be placed from a business collective account in your ad manager?

Thanks!

1 Like

I used my personal account

2 Likes