✶ Learn THE MOST NEEDED TikTok Bypasses and EARN $500 PER SERVICE!

Hi,

I’m madej, seller of verified accounts on SWAPD. I’ve been here for over 1.5 years, during this time I generated sales of $270k, of which over $200k are only verified Tiktok accounts. I come to you with mentoring in which I will teach you how to unlink phone number without access and how to bypass 2fa on TikTok accounts, then sell this service for prices in the order of ($500-$550).

I’m selling limited Mentorship + Guides on how to unlink phone number without access and how to bypass 2fa, then sell this service for prices ranging from $500-$550. Mentoring takes into account the entire process from A to Z. It will tell you exactly what you need to do, step by step to perform a phone number unlinking service without a code and how to bypass 2fa on EVERY TikTok account.

This is a method thanks to which you can start earning a few hours after the purchase. My success rate is over 95%, I already unlinked phone numbers and went around 2fa TikTok many times, you can read all this in my feedback.

It is worth mentioning that you basically do not need to have any knowledge about TikTok, and you do not need any money to start the whole process. :slight_smile:

Since everyone is asking, what is included is bulleted below!

• A method that will tell you how to unlink phone number from TikTok without access to this.
  • A method by which you will be able bypass 2fa on EVERY TikTok account.
  • The entire process from A to Z in which I will tell you what to avoid and what actions are recommended.
  • Me. We all know and love me, right? I’ll be here to help you with every question, and guide you 1 on 1, with selecting peoples, negotiations, tips, and literally every question you may have. I will always be honest.

In the last month, I have done services for over 15 clients, spending no more than 2 hours on everything.

What you do with these method is entirely up to you. You can sell this method to your clients, sell this service on SWAPD, the options are many.

Payout will be released immediately after I send the document, but the ticket duration will be 3 days - after the ticket ends you’ll still be able to ask me any questions you might have. So you’ll have access to my knowledge as long as I’m active on social media.

Price: $1000 + fees (crypto)

4 Likes

Great guy :sunglasses:

1 Like

I recommend :+1::+1:

1 Like

got this service, very detailed instructions. Looking forwards to getting started :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump bump, start selling needed services to customers and earn big money on TikTok bypasses!

bump bump to the top! :heart_hands: