Looking for partners for my Tourism Project *Machu Picchu*

Hello Swapd Community, for the last 3 years I have been working on a tourism project that consists of building a multicultural club in Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Peru, which is right next to Machu Picchu.

How am I going to pay for all of this? Through the sales of NFTS, I have tied this project to the blockchain and, before you say, another NFT project down the gutter. I understand your POV… but…

THIS IS NOT LIKE OTHER NFT projects, we have LAND, we have a plan and it’s prime real estate since there are millions of people passing by our land to get to Machu Picchu alone…

If you are interested in forming part of this, investing, or providing any help, send me a message.

Check out the Pitch Deck I created. We are launching THIS MONTH!
MOFO MATRIX PDF PITCH DECK.pdf (15.6 MB)

Isn’t it official that NFTs are dead?

1 Like

NFTs are dead, but the concept of using the tech for crowdfunding purposes and real life access to a club is something never seen before

Bro this feels like dead NFTs and Fyre Festival mashed together :sob:

but well idk good luck

1 Like

thank you, we already have the land. The project is simply a golden nugget under a layer of dirt. With or without the nfts its gonna happen, but it would be nice to get it done like with nfts to leverage the blockchain and not use the system.