Lost a HUGE amount -250K

In fact, I do not know why I decided to share this with you, but it is a feeling that I do not wish any of you to experience.

I lost a large amount in an investment that I thought was safe, and I do not want to go into details, but this is life.

It is a painful and difficult feeling, but every situation we go through in Our life makes us stronger for the future, and what happened to me made me aspire for more and to develop myself and my services, and this is the true joy of life.

It is not shameful to fall, but it is shameful to fall and remain in the same place where you are.

I truly hope that I will be able to compensate for what I lost in the future.

The funny thing is that this happened to me on the first day of Eid, which I should be happy with my family… Completely wrong timing, hahaha.

I wish you all success, and if you have advice for dealing with this trauma, do not deprive me of hearing it :white_heart:

6 Likes

Terrible thing to hear about my friend, I’m so sorry this happened.

Do your best to keep your head up, and please don’t make any hurtful decisions to yourself :blue_heart:

■■■■ happens, you’ll make it back 10 fold.

Love.

2 Likes

ty man, appreciate it and I will :white_heart:

1 Like

I’m really sorry about your loss, especially on a day meant for celebration. It’s inspiring that you’re using this tough time to grow. Falling is part of life, but getting back up is what matters.

Take care of yourself, spend time with supportive people. I believe you’ll come back stronger. Better days are ahead.

1 Like

Losses like this are tough, but ur attitude towards using this experience as a stepping stone for growth is admirable. Ya, while we may fall, what truly matters is how we rise again…

1 Like

its really hard to lose this ammount of money in an investment , but you know that there is no 100% safe investment … you are strong man bro you will be out this problem soon , and remember this is life nothing complete about it you lose one time but you win 3 times … just focus on yourself bro and think about it , you already made 250k before so if you can do it once you can do it many time … just give this enough time for recovery
و اعلم ان الرزق بيد الله فليطمئن قلبك

1 Like

Thank you guys.

I am thankful and appreciative of all of you for your kind words.

@Mafia
@RASHMIKA
@Omar

1 Like

It takes courage to open up about such personal and challenging experiences, Life has a way of testing us at the most unexpected times, but it is precisely these moments that define our strength and resilience. Your ability to see this setback as an opportunity for growth and development is inspiring

Remember, every great success story has its fair share of trials and tribulations. It’s not about how many times we fall, but how we rise and move forward that counts The fact that you are determined to learn and improve from this experience speaks volumes about your character :slight_smile: learn from the lessons learned and keep moving forward with determination!

Wishing you strength and success in your journey ahead. If you ever need support or advice, know that you have a community here ready to help… stay strong and keep aspiring for greatness. You’ve got this! :muscle::sparkles:

1 Like

187k 1xbet case?

@KojaK

Thank you my friend for your beautiful words.

I will certainly make up for what I lost.

Life is full of opportunities. :100: