Major Record Label Distribution Deals & Exclusive Music Marketing

Major Label Distribution

• Who is this service for?
  1. Artists

2. Independent Record Labels

Benefits of exclusive music distribution

• IG, FB, Snapchat, Tiktok, Twitter rep for requests and verifications (some requirements)

• Funding

• High likelihood of editorial playlisting

• Dedicated account manager to work with on releases

• Exclusive marketing resources that are not available to the general public

Exclusive Music Marketing:

• You will be given the same marketing resources as artists signed to major record labels. Our team works with many A & B list celebrity musicians, and we have had multiple successful campaigns take a song to Billboard (case studies available).

• What separates our marketing campaigns?

• We have access to an elite list of influencer networks with follower amounts in the 100s of millions on platforms such as IG, FB, & TikTok

• We also work with an official Sony partner ad agency that specializes in “hacking” the algorithm to drive 100,000s of algorithmic streams

• We have partnerships with many of the top meme page networks to get low pricing for sound placements

• We have exclusive AI based marketing tools that are not available to the general public

Do you offer fake streams?

• NO we do not and will never offer fake streams, third party play listing, or anything else in that realm. This is because even if these streams are monetizable, they will attack your algorithm, destroy any chance you have at making it in this industry, and if your goal is to become a major recording artist, then your dreams will quickly be shattered. Labels worth signing with can sniff this out from miles away.

Pricing:

1. Major Label Distribution- $1,500-$6,000

2. Music Marketing- $3,500+ (This can vary largely depending on your individual goals)

11 Likes

Hi we are intrested

dmed

heavy vouch for this service — got me connected with a great distributor and worked / is still working hands on with them to ensure the song reaches more of its potential

so far we’ve gotten 7 editorials, 300,000+ organic streams, and close to 5 million plays of the song via 200+ Instagram reels. the song also reached a spotify song popularity index of 50% (mainstream by spotify’s standards) and pushed one of the artists i featured into mainstream status too

we’re still pushing and planning to roll out a few more strategic steps

overall, @SXI and their teams and genuine people who know what they’re doing and will deliver for you

10/10 service, worth the cost!

12 Likes

Name of label ? Provide info pls

2 Likes

We have really enjoyed working with you Jason, and we really appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

Dmed

Taking on clients for both marketing and distribution!

1 Like

did you use the distribution + marketing ?

2 Likes

curious how this works

Hi - I’d love to hear more about this!

Music marketing - interested in that! Lmk

yes, i used both with a pretty decent budget too

2 Likes

Please send me more info + available countries

1 Like

i’m interested

Dming all

1 Like

Taking on select clients!