Make Over $5K/month: SWAPD's Only True Video-Guided Course | Start an OnlyFans Agency

Over the last couple of weeks, I received many PMs asking about how the course was going and if I was making money yet, so instead of responding to every PM, I will let you know here. Since roughly a week, the foundation of the agency is done; website, socials, and knowledge. In this time, I received 7 inquiries from models wanting to know more, and potentially work with me, on top of 1 I reached out to, and these were models making anywhere from 1K-10K a month. Hopefully I can close at least 1 of these by the end of the week

2 Likes

@SocialTuber has a strong work ethic and is very patient, which are ultimately whatā€™s contributing to his success.

This course is teaching you how to build an entire business. It can not be done in a few days. Thereā€™s a 100-page textbook and 4-5 hours of videos I expect you to go through fully. That alone will take days.

All the info you need to be successful is in this course. You can lead a horse to water, but you canā€™t make him drink.

3 Likes

Fire service. GWLS.

1 Like