Maldives Travel Hanking - 100k Hyper Potential Maldives Travel / Hotel Account - USA Top

Country of followers (majority): USA

Amount of followers: 100k

Topic/Niche: Maldives Travel & Hotels

Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes

Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Have you ever wondered how these “Travel Influencers” are in different hotels every week shooting simple phone videos? The answer is probably more obvious here in the most expert social media community than for any outsider that it’s in fact because of the audience they reach and the message they communicate through their Social Media Pages.

In fact, these hotels & and properties have very strict policies to follow such as the image they represent so most of the time they do not accept general travel pages or ones that are off-topic regarding to their content.

We found that these super niched-down accounts to specific locations are the key to higher conversion rates in settling hotel collaborations in both paid & and exchange for stay.

With the purchase, we give

• 5 most important tips for pitching to higher your chances even more until it just becomes a game of numbers.

• Our IG profile growth & and management guide we follow to sustain the intense engagement & and growth of the account

Needless to say at a location like the Maldives 1 single landed deal can already multiply this one-time investment as even 1-night stay can cost xx.xxx $ in many of the resorts.

Why sell our golden bullet?

Easy, I have learned a lot in this community so I want to give back something our team has perfected throughout the years.

Also, we have enough similar accounts for ourselves at the moment and I’m interested if this means value to others also.

If you have any serious questions feel free to ask.

Can you send me @handle

what is the price

1 Like

Username please

1 Like

Sent

Have you ever managed to close one of those hotel deals you mentioned?

Yes, multiple times. Upgrades work like 5/4x when already at hotel but if planned in advance it’s basically a numbers game so we provide the exact steps we use to reach success & explain what people who are the people who actually make the decision, what are they looking for and how to find them.

Hi Please could you send me the username

Sent

Hello ! Is the @ a generic word ? Would be interested to buy only if the handle is good, thanks.

Username please

Is not sadly.

PM please