Merry Christmas and happy holidays from SWAPD!

On behalf of the entire SWAPD team, I would like to wish a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all our wonderful members. This website is nothing without you guys, so thank you for being our loyal members.

We’re bringing exciting updates to our website soon. Hopefully, they will be warmly accepted :slight_smile: More details soon.

Again, thank you all and happy holidays!

P.S. That’s @MeG 's sister in that photo (my wife :P)

18 Likes

Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year to all the Swapd team and community!

3 Likes

Nice! Is that a family business? :grin:

Merry Christmas and happy late ( By 2 weeks hehe ) Hanukkah!

5 Likes

Nah. I treat MeG like a stranger. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

4 Likes

killer body on that wife :slight_smile:
but merry xmas

2 Likes

Why does that sand look so fucking nice :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Really make me want to go to the beach right now :sob:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and with the Quote from Antonio Guterres …

“May the Christmas spirit of compassion fill the hearts of those celebrating and inspire reflection and solidarity in all. Merry Christmas.”DvHlkonXgAAMuCj

3 Likes

Why u bully me man :frowning:

1 Like

Merry Christmas All!!

1 Like

1 Like

I see @SpinX is a digger! Looking for the rarest and oldest topics :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hahaha! :yum:

Piece of advice for Holidays

Take some time to reflect on your life. What have you accomplished. What struggles you went through and what did you learn.

Don’t feel down if you couldn’t get perfect gifts for your family. Use it as a fuel to accomplish what you couldn’t or haven’t yet.

So the next year at the same time you could say to yourself - you fucking legend you have done it.

Stay Blessed :blush:

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! :heart:

2 Likes

Wow 2 years ago. time flies!

1 Like

I swear I remember seeing that picture from first post not that long ago, that’s insane…

1 Like

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Take care & stay safe :revolving_hearts::christmas_tree::tada:

1 Like

Can’t do that. SWAPD app keeps sending notifs :frowning:

1 Like

HAHAHA! :laughing: :joy:

1 Like