Meta Custom Verified ( Main Provider ! ) | Meta Verified Waitlist BYPASS | Meta Verified with Custom Name & Custom Avatar!

Can you verify an account with a business name and a logo?

1 Like

Sent u a message

1 Like

Yes I can. I’m sending you a DM

2 Likes

GLWS :dizzy:

2 Likes

Swapd on :fire:

2 Likes

Good prices glws

2 Likes

Wish me luck

1 Like

Due to the recent updates on IG, many sellers are canceling their services. However, we are still here, providing reliable service. Currently, our prices on Swapd are at the most competitive level for a limited time. If you’re interested, please send me a DM or leave a comment. We can quickly come to an agreement and create your ticket

2 Likes

Folks - I just want to vouch for BuyW as he was able to get my account off what seemed like a Perm waitlist. So I can confirm that his service worked for me

3 Likes

Swapd on :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

@buyw Can you also do facebook profiles and business facebook pages?

1 Like

Swapd on :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Check DM’s

GLWS :pray:t3: looking forward to opening a ticket

1 Like

2 Likes

@buyw let’s do another transaction

1 Like

Rise above the ordinary and elevate your brand! Break free from the Meta Verified Waiting List and get your account verified instantly. Strengthen your brand with a unique name and logo. As a brand, the cornerstone of your success lies in a strong identity. Let us assist you in this endeavor. Enhance your business identity with a professionally designed logo and captivating name. Ensure your customers have a memorable brand experience.Now, ditch the conventional methods to captivate and incentivize your customers to make purchases. Plus, with Meta Verified, gain access to potential customers and expedite appeals for Instagram bans. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Send a DM now and make your brand stand out! It’s time to elevate your brand value.

Intrested dm me

1 Like

I sent you a DM🥳