Meta Custom Verified ( Main Provider ! ) | Meta Verified Waitlist BYPASS | Meta Verified with Custom Name & Custom Avatar!

Service type: Meta Verified (Custom) | Meta Verified Waitlist Bypass | Meta Verified with One Name!

Hello SWAPD :wave: !

Would you like to have a META VERIFIED BLUE BADGE for your profile? I’m offering this service as the primary provider! Many people who claim they can do this end up coming to me for the job. I enable you to customize your CUSTOM NAME and CUSTOM AVATAR without revealing your real identity or using your own photo. This makes it impossible to distinguish whether you have Legacy Verification or not. It will make your Business or Profile appear genuinely verified.

With this service applicable to both personal and business accounts, you can enhance the credibility of your profile and obtain a META VERIFIED | INSTAGRAM VERIFICATION.

Here are the details:

1. Your account must have the ability to subscribe to meta verification.
  2. If you’re still on the Meta Verified Waitlist, I have good news for you. We can save you from waiting on the list.

Customization Options:

Pricing:

• Meta Verified (Custom): $300 + fees
  • Meta Verified Waitlist Bypass: $150 + fees

Timeframe (T.A.T):

• Custom Verified is usually delivered within 1 hour.
  • If your account appears on the Meta Verified Waitlist, we can bypass it within 1-3 days.
  • We can help you get off the waitlist and continue the verification process, with the healthiest timeframe being 1-4 days.

Get in touch now and get a personalized META VERIFIED BLUE BADGE for your profile!

8 Likes

Please Read PM…

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest, all messages have been returned.:white_heart:

2 Likes

Sent you a message.

2 Likes

I replied to your message. The time is much shorter for accounts that are not usually in a waiting cyst. We also worked with a member who became a member of the Platform and successfully delivered the job.

1 Like

intrested

2 Likes

you can active meta verify option to account?

1 Like

Yes, we can remove you from the waiting list and verify your account specifically. If you are still interested, just reply to me.

1 Like

Interested. Please open ticket as per our conversation.

1 Like

Can this be done without login details?

2 Likes

Interested in this service, looks promising.

1 Like

I am the one selling Meta Verified, Meta Verified Waitlist Bypass, custom avatar, and custom name services on the website at the cheapest and fastest rate, and this matter is now insured. I have sent you a DM for more information.

2 Likes