Meta Launches Paid Service For Blue Badge 'Meta Verified'

It looks like the rumour was accurate, and Meta is indeed launching a paid service called “Meta Verified” which includes a paid option for obtaining a blue badge. This service is similar to “Twitter Blue.”

You can find the official page link for it here: Redirecting...

Meta Verified will not be able to verify profiles, only pages. Subscribers of Meta Verified will have access to extra features, similar to how Twitter Blue operates. It appears that this service may be exclusive to Facebook only, and there may be specific requirements that need to be met before becoming eligible for the subscription, I am not sure…

7 Likes

This is for facebook right?
Not for insta yet ?

F… Elon

4 Likes

Looks like there will be certain requirements to qualify for buying Meta Verified. Will be keeping an eye on the article they linked, which just says “This feature may not be available in your location at this time.”

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/596285382333151?helpref=faq_content

2 Likes

I think this is great. Finally will be easy to get verified with no BS requirements.

youre so dumb.

3 Likes

Chill, boy. There are plenty of other stuff to trade on SWAPD. Just because you’re going out of business because of that or it impacts your income - it doesn’t mean it’s bad.

Verification isn’t desirable when everyone has it. For example, if everyone had a Rolex, no one would care to have one lol. This ruins the whole point of Verification.

6 Likes

I still don’t see it as something bad. Just my opinion.

This was already posted, no need to be posted again.

Well this is for sure. 6 packs are hard to get so that’s why they are a symbol of glory and success. Similar to verification. Anyways, I don’t see it updated for me

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.