Meta rep

I’ve had a direct relationship with Meta since 2015. I’ve claimed hundreds of usernames, processed hundreds of legacy verifications, recovered accounts, etc. over the years.

I’m auctioning off the chance for a personal introduction to a high-end rep via email where you’ll be able to submit requests.

Subject to my approval. Just because you win the auction does not mean I will complete the ticket. I’m looking for someone who’s trustworthy, has a media company, won’t spam requests, etc… someone who will treat it like a professional relationship and not be overbearing or annoying.

Will happily share proof to the winner of previous requests, etc. so they feel comfortable completing the checkout ticket.

Price is high because this is 100% legitimate and not some low level rep who works as a temporary employee who will be fired next week. This is a long-tenured employee with status.

2 Likes

he can claim 5l+ and generic/ name/ city name?

Rep has done a 3 letter for me before. But don’t recommend sending an OG/generic short username at first. You need to build trust.

2 Likes

You cannot start an auction and then refuse to complete it during the active checkout ticket, @GOAT.

What do you recommend? I just don’t want some random person to win the auction who doesn’t have a media company or says that they’re going to spam my rep to have their info. As long as I disclose that it’s subject to my approval, I figured this was the best approach.

Probably not, you have to be actively managed. They won’t just do it to any account unless there is a reason.

The question is when did this contact process 3 letter handle changes? You’ve been in touch since 2015, but there were policy adjustments for generic/short handles in 2021. So they’re not available for everyone now.

This information would be important for potential buyers, if they’re going on the basis they would be able to obtain generic usernames.

3 Likes

i dont know why you bidding 1k reserve probably at 40k

In 2023. But yes, I wouldn’t advise buying this if your intention is to immediately start trying to claim generics or anything under 5L.

Was this account a fresh placeholder or an established entity?

Is there a reason a while back you were looking for someone to claim @h*** or other handles if this contact could process them?

1 Like

Public figure

Account is a bit sus due to being a foreign entity and the username is banned and has a note on it. I tried, but it’s protected by the security team and I didn’t want to push it

Also, I don’t spam my reps at any network. I’ll usually pay others to submit if the request isn’t for an A-list celeb, influencer, or legitimate brand. I generally use my reps for higher end requests

Wich 3L the rep done ? Wym by mail ? Can you explain more ?

Did she/he use meta mail ?

We will do request from wich company ?

Can she/he do any case ?

Success rate ?

Better then a media portal or only a rep manager ?

I don’t want to know wich 3L he done, it was ban ? In active ? Or something else ?

What’s happen if she/he never answers back or make loosing time ?

This rep use portal or he forward to internal technical team ?

I don’t think someone will buy a rep bc he claim 3L, some kid do it for on telegram without rep, so can you explain to people what’s u archive with this rep.

I’ll disclose to winner with proof

Does it matter where your company is based? I assume your rep is only responsible for a given region.

If it’s active they won’t care even if you’re marked as S tier internally for special government accounts like @vp. Most rules don’t apply to these accounts including swapping. Only exception may be if you’re deemed as a cybersquatter.

A rep escalation will always beat any partner portal escalation

1 Like

No, doesn’t matter where the company is based. But looking for someone in the USA preferably who needs support for USA based clients. Rep is in the US.

Depend but the day I see rep do username claim.

That’s was bc he affiliated to the company and company want one name and what’s the guy say :

And he say this :

U need to be more precisely

Yeah idk. I don’t use portals currently. Have in the past (I had the first ever portal :slight_smile:) but I usually just email or text

1 Like

What’s you meant ?

U think the rep have the choice in internal team?