Meta Subscription Rolling Out Worldwide

Instagram’s boss just announced via his Channel that Meta Subscription will be rolling out worldwide in the coming few months. What does this spell for our community and industry? :cry::hot_face:

This is his message:

Meta Verified will be expanding globally in the coming months :white_check_mark:

We’ve heard positive feedback from creators in our initial tests and continue to gather input on what’s most valuable for subscribers.

Find out more and sign up here → Meta Verified | Get a Verified Blue Check on Instagram, Facebook | Meta

1 Like

I mean didn’t we all expect this to happen soon lol

7 Likes

wait til tik tok does the same thing RIP verification market. I do like that their less bots now on twitter tho

3 Likes

Who said that :flushed:

2 Likes

TikTok, won’t do it because they aren’t greedy like fb/insta/Twitter

1 Like

Tiktok and Snapchat haven’t shown any signs of hopping on this trend

the only thing this will change is people can’t sell shitty meta verification guides for 1000$ anymore lmfao

Sales of legacy verification will drastically reduce. Most of that will come from business pages verification. It doesn’t look good.

yeah i mean that market was already pretty much doomed once they announced Meta Verified months ago tbh

1 Like

With the global roll-out, I am expecting there would be some limitations.

Not all will still be eligible for the verification as some would repeatedly fail the verification and the refund-wait period is too lengthy. Besides, I guess they might even display as if the user is meta-verified. I still have high hopes for potential future growth for verifications and services in relevance.

1 Like

This was clear from the start, they’re making billions of extra cashflow from this

1 Like

Let’s hope so

1 Like

Yes it was

Facts