[METHOD] Easy passive income through LinkedIn

What’s up fellas. Feeling festive so I wanted to share another easy method I used last year to make some good money through LinkedIn. I haven’t touched LinkedIn since then, so I figured I’d share the strategy. The cool thing about this one is it’s almost completely passive once you set it up. It involves automation (you can use any tool you prefer because they all do the same thing - I used LinkedIn Helper). 1 of my old business partners still makes bank with this - he ended up launching an entire LinkedIn marketing agency because the money was so good.

THE METHOD:

You are going to be selling a LinkedIn “business page growth” service. You can go to literally any person who has a business page and guarantee them hundreds of business page followers, page engagement, and increased visibility. It’s all 100% real engagement too, and businesses will pay for that added layer of credibility. TARGET PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTIVE ON LINKEDIN. The niche is irrelevant with this method - the only thing that matters is if they are active on their personal page.

Step 1 . Get 3 fake accounts set up on LinkedIn. I always used to buy aged accounts when I did this, because it reduces the ban rate to virtually nothing. Just make sure each account is on it’s own proxy and you should be good. You can scramble the profile information, but make sure they look like real people. You can probably do this with less than 3 accounts if you’re lazy, but the more accounts you use = the better the results will be for the client.

Step 2 : Open up your LinkedIn automation software and start scraping “LION” LinkedIn accounts. “LION” is short for “LinkedIn Open Networker”. These guys live breathe and ■■■■ LinkedIn, and will do anything for you (including endorse your profile, follow pages, like posts, comment, etc). You can just type it into the search bar and you’ll find loads of them. You shouldn’t need any third party scraper either because 90% of LinkedIn automation tools have a “collect” feature integrated in. Collect a few thousand for each fake account you have. You can also collect normal profiles for this, but they aren’t as likely to engage.

Step 3 . Setup the campaigns. The first one is easy, just invite every LION to “like organization page” after you connect with them. You don’t even have to send them a message. The other two will be message campaigns, where you prompt them to engage with the recent posts of a particular business page (your client). I would say something to the effect of:

“Hey John! Great to be connected with you here on LinkedIn. Would you mind dropping a like on the last 3 posts on my business page (insert link)? I’ll definitely return the support!”

You can have 1 fake account setup to generate likes, and another one setup to generate comments. Just run a different script on each fake account.

Step 4 . Sell the system. After you follow the above steps, you’ll have the infrastructure built out to virtually blow up any LinkedIn business page. You can even do it on regular profile accounts (if your client is comfortable sharing their login details). All you have to do is pitch it to people who are very active on the platform. I charged $99 per month when I did this, and I sold it a very specific way. I never mentioned the “fake accounts” (it just has a negative connotation), but I would say I have a team of virtual assistants under me that will work to promote their page on a recurring basis. If they didn’t have a page, I’d offer to create one for an additional fee (it takes 5 minutes).

Ironically enough, you can use the fake accounts to pitch the service to hundreds of people and generate your first paying client. Just change the script and leverage the volume to pitch dozens of people per day who are active on LinkedIn. Once someone responds saying they’re interested, offer them a 1 week free trial (why not if it costs nothing for you to fulfill the service?). Once you get a client, you run your campaigns and let them do the work for you. All you have to do is occasionally re-load your accounts by scraping more LIONs and adding them to the que.​