Music promotion

Service type:music promotion for royalties
Price:

Description:
We make an effort to support the success of all musicians. After working with the majority of independent musicians and record labels and assisting them in achieving their objectives, my team and I made the decision to extend our Exclusive Music Campaign services to SWAPD in order to jump-start your musical career. We have access to many networks and resources that could assist you get the extra boost your career needs over the years. Across the board, our prices are quite reasonable and fiercely competitive.

Everything is organic and natural.
Real-time tracking via your back-end
Await Both Positive and Negative Reactions

Every Genre Is Welcome

What we provide is as follows

SPOTIFY CAMPAIGN FOR ROYALTY
(HIGH QUALITY PREMIUM STREAMS ROYALTY GUARANTEED)…

APPLE MUSIC PREMIUM PLAYS (HIGH PAYING ROYALTIES GUARANTEED)

APPLE MUSIC RATING ONLY (4/5 STAR RATING ONLY USA & UK MIX)

APPLE MUSIC RATING AND REVIEWS (4/5 STAR RATING ONLY USA)

APPLE MUSIC RATING AND REVIEWS (4/5 STAR RATING ONLY UK)

NAPSTER PREMIUM PLAYS. (HIGH PAYING ROYALTIES)

NOTE : This services are cost effective,

Don’t expect me to deliver with my money (not gonna happen)
If you’re serious about your music career all your dreams as an independent Artist is achievable but you must make the necessary investment…

YOU MUST ASK SWAPD TO RELEASE MONEY TO ME TO BE ABLE TO KICK START & DELIVER YOUR CAMPAIGN 100% GUARANTEE…

I CAN PROVIDE TEST ON SOME OF THE SERVICES…
SO GET THEM ORDERS COMING… LETS GET IT ON…

How many Spotify streams can you do in 1 month. What’s your max

Depends on your Catalog the more tracks you have the better but we can do way above 1 million streams a month with Catalog with songs above 20songs

Hi there, I have a catalog of 33+ songs on Spotify, how much will your services cost me? please give me a full breakdown of your packages. thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.