My Snapchat account was stolen

Attention, Swapd Community,

I write this post with a heavy heart, sharing my personal experience of a distressing incident of Snapchat account theft. The perpetrator, - , an Indian resident based in Dubai, was responsible for this violation of my privacy. The purpose of this post is to seek assistance in reclaiming my stolen account and shed light on the actions of the individual involved.

By sharing this post, I aim to raise awareness within the Swapd community and beyond about the actions of - , who allegedly engaged in stealing personal accounts. Together, we can expose this individual’s actions and discourage others from following a similar path.

I stand before you, a member of the Swapd community, seeking your support, empathy, and assistance during this challenging time. Let us unite in the pursuit of justice, creating an environment where individuals can find solace, share experiences, and help one another.

2 Likes

don’t do this again please @navjyotgurdatta

He will not give me a solution yet and does not want to restore the account, return my money, or give me another account

I hope anyone here help me

1 Like

@SWAPD Should I do the same thing for him?

And @navjyotgurdatta should be banned

1 Like

Was the deal on SWAPD?

1 Like

Yes the deal here on SWAPD

Give me his TikTok account :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Send his tiktok and some info I will Fuckk him

@Mafia @911

Let @SWAPD investigate and see what comes and I will take care rest

1 Like

Can anyone help me to publish articles on Google about him

1 Like

I can

1 Like

OMG very big account!

@navjyotgurdatta do you want to lose it?

1 Like

I know this guy in real life.
if u need me to contact him for a solution let me know.

1 Like

Yes please help me to find solution

Gotta sleep now , tomorrow i’ll get his phone number.

1 Like

I have his number and I speak to him on WhatsApp but he didn’t give me solution

You have my blessings to go after him, @Mafia.

I would wait for @ARG to let me know if he give back the account if not I would fukkk his reputation

3 Likes