Navjyot Singh Gurudatta, Snapchat Account Thief

I bought from him snapchat account with guarantee and with the oge and then I found the email he gives it to me not the oge and he pulled back it and returned it and then he pulled back it again and not return it until now we on this problem since September month

My client filed a case against me and I don’t have the money if there is anyone who knows him helps me get my money back or Snapchat account from him.

Snapchat username of this problem
@lakshaysheoran1

Instagram account of the scammer Navjyot

3 Likes

Hey @ARG he pulled back after given you Snapchat account?

this dude lives in Dubai and it’s all fake lifestyle… no way… sorry to hear that, that he scammed :exploding_head:

1 Like

I think we have waned him before, I hope @SWAPD reveals his GoV issues Id so I can make digits copy’s on internet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes he recovered it and after one month pulled back it again he didn’t give me the oge as he said on ticket and the old owner have the oge so he can pulled back it again at anytime

This screenshot from the ticket

This screenshot his friend sent it to us and told us this from support and hide the email which received it

This not from support this notification from the email linked with the snapchat account it’s mean his friend have the email which have access to the account

This is his account on swapd @navjyotgurdatta

1 Like

Thank GOD i didn’t done deal with hi.