Need Instagram Recovery Service

So the situation is that we need to recover an IG for a fashion model, has around 10K followers. She got logged out at some point while traveling and forgot the password to the OG email that she signed up with years ago and the phone number she had in IG was for an old sim card she doesn’t have anymore.

The phone number now belongs to some 12 year old kid in Brazil where she’s from, and she tried to message and ask to talk to his mom to simply get the recovery code, but they wouldn’t be cooperative.

So, currently she’s totally stuck and locked out of her account. She can prove all the images on the account are of her, she’s happy to submit ID verification, knows her OGE, knows the phone number connected, etc. Just not having any luck through traditional means.

If you have the ability to help for sure or with very high degree of confidence, please let me know:

1. Cost
  2. What info/materials you would need
  3. Timeline

Thanks!

@Hermes Contact this guy.

1 Like

Thanks!

So she still have the account but is locked because of 2fa yes ? And the 2fa is with a phone number ? If yes and she has access to oge I can bypass

No, so the issue is that she does not remember the password, doesn’t know the email she used to sign up (oge), and doesn’t have access to the phone number associated with the account.

So she can’t get forgot password emails or SMS recovery. I know it sounds dumb to not be able to remember the email you signed up with, but it is what it is lol. Trying to find some other solution.

Ah oops

slight update, she figured out the OGE but is not able to log into it unfortunately.

For instagram recovery
PM
My price tag is from $1000 to $1500
Payment after service

1 Like

PM
Let’s get started!
I can recover it

send me a pm

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.