Need Unwanted Reddit Posts / Comments Removed? Ban Reddit Account? We've Got You Covered! Start From $100

Tired of overpaying sellers to remove Reddit posts, comments, and profiles?

I’ve delivered 1000+ removals offsite as well as 100+ ONSITE for Reddit posts, comments, accounts, sub-reddits and more with the lowest prices and a 95%+ success rate onsite.

If I can’t remove it, then nobody can. If it does come back up in the next 3 days, which almost never happens, I’ll take it back down for free too.

No prepayment required. Pricing does not include swapd fees.

Service type: Price:
Reddit Post Removal : $250-$1000
Reddit Comment Removal : $100-$500
Reddit Thread [Post + Comments] Removal : $500-$1250
Small size SubReddit Removal / Ban : $1000-$1500
Reddit Profile Ban / Removal : $200-$1500

TAT is typically under 24 hours, but we will open the ticket for 7 days.

Check my feedback. Most reddit removals are done in hours.

Once we delete the Reddit post, a Reddit thread, comment, or subreddit, it will get Instantly Removed from Reddit Search.

Once we delete the Reddit content, a Reddit thread, comment, or subreddit, it will get de-indexed from search engines like Google. This can take 0-2 weeks, and I don’t control Google’s algo, but most are completely deindexed in under 7 days.

TESTIMONIALS

Just Check more feedback’s from profile!

#50+ Successful Ticket Onsite, More In Progress

Can You Guarantee the Content Won’t Come Back?

We cannot guarantee that any of the removed content will not come back. While most content stays removed, it is always possible for Reddit moderators or employees to intervene and manually reapprove posts or comments.If any post or comment that was successfully removed reappears within 3 days of the initial removal, we will attempt to remove it again at no additional cost, up to two times. This guarantee ensures that the removal service is effective and reliable.

Can You Guarantee It Will Be De-indexed from Google?

No, we cannot guarantee that any URL will be deindexed permanently from search engines. The service is a Reddit Content removal service and not a deindexing service. We only guarantee the removal of the Reddit content. However, 95% of Reddit content we remove is de-indexed from Google and other search engines within 2 weeks of us removing the Reddit content.

DM me If you have any questions

DM Me Today To Remove Reddit Posts & Deindex The Link From Google!

Important Notice: Direct Service Provider, Not a Reseller

At RedditNinja, we take pride in being a direct service provider for Reddit Posts / Comments removals & reddit User Bans. Unlike many newcomers who have recently entered the market by replicating our approach, we have a proven track record of delivering reliable and efficient results.

We welcome healthy competition, but it’s important to note that our services are backed by years of experience, ensuring authenticity, speed, and customer satisfaction. Trust in the original – experience the difference with RedditNinja

12 Likes

Two words describe my experience with @RedditNinja. REDDIT GOD :fire::electric_plug:.

Two tickets done same day. Had an onsite issue and he went above and beyond with his customer service. Guys a legend for post removals, comment removals, or bans.

5 Likes

@RedditNinja 5 star service! he is the man! removed 42 comments from reddit post in under 2 hours !!! :exploding_head:

6 Likes

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to all the Swapd members who have tried my service!

I do my absolute best to provide not only the best rate for my clients, but also fast communication and delivery.

You guys have been nothing short of incredible. Your replies have been overwhelmingly positive and I’m honored to be a seller in this community!

Thanks again!

4 Likes

Over 16+ Ticket closed successfully in just 7 Days of Joining!

More Tickets are in progress. Thanks for such a great Response.

5 Likes

Vouch!

4 Likes

this dude is on fireeeeee :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Another ticket done by @RedditNinja :pray:

2 Likes

This is only my honest review and no hate for seller… he failed to delivery , post come back after couple hours…. He also give guaranteed 7 days to delete post again if got reverted, but he cant delete post again and he say me “post is protected so much” , think twice before you buy this. I will avoid. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @asterixa, thank you for the opportunity to do business together.

I sincerely apologize the post came back. I tried re-removing it as per my guarantee, but this post has been flagged and protected by the reports from Reddit users and the Reddit Moderators.

This is very rare, and after learning of this, I closed the ticket and sent refund to not waste any more of your time.

Because of this instance, I’m willing to offer you a 50% off removal for any future posts or comments as a way to apologize for any time wasted between you or your client.

Thank you again for your business and I’m sorry I was unable to do this, but it was one of the rare situations in which I’m unable to deliver.

2 Likes

Fire service king :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Another vouch! Thank you.

3 Likes

please check DM, have multiple cases interested

4 Likes

The man , the myth the @RedditNinja !

3 Likes