New internal SWAPD changes!

Dear SWAPD’sters!

We’re excited to share some updates regarding staff responsibilities within our team. Our aim is to streamline operations and enhance your experience on our platform. Here’s what’s changing:

@SWAPD
I will focus on the platform’s growth, promotion, and tackling significant challenges. I will also be responsible for security, public relations, and development. For issues that require a higher level of intervention, Goofy and Alpha have the authority to escalate matters to the core team. In short, tagging me in tickets/random PMs will soon be disabled, forever. I will still look into things from time to time, but I will no longer be doing customer support.

Goofy and Alpha
As pillars of our site management, Goofy and Alpha will be overseeing site operations and transactions. They’ll be your go-to for problem-solving and any site-related queries. Their roles have expanded to include policy-making, enabling them to implement changes as needed without additional approvals, whether it concerns staff or website updates.

VL, Rapunzel, 1999, and Tedsk
This team will continue to provide exceptional customer service. Their responsibilities include handling checkout tickets, overseeing PM scanners, managing transfers, and tagging topics.

Tedsk
Acknowledging Tedsk’s additional responsibilities in ID verifications, managing the support email inbox, and confirming payments, he will also handle daily ticket duties.

MeG
MeG will maintain her critical role in managing our finances, including handling payouts, booking payments for ads, and managing SWAPD Rewards payouts. Recognizing the complexity of her tasks, we aim to support her without adding further responsibilities.

These changes will enhance our operational efficiency and ensure that our team can continue to provide the high-quality service you’ve come to expect from SWAPD. We’re committed to our community and look forward to growing together.

29 Likes

Not gonna lie this platform feels like family, we got to know about every small changes and it’s easy to get in touch with admins here.
GLWS Swapd

8 Likes

Goodbye @SWAPD! We’ll miss you… :sob:

2 Likes

Bro he ain’t dead you can still chat with him in general chat :sob::sob:

We love you, you are not my boss, you are my big brother @SWAPD

1 Like

you guys are doing amazing work! Excited for all these improvements. :clinking_glasses::pray:t4:

1 Like

R.I.P swapd

Divide & conquer :+1:

1 Like

Lol that is harsh :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work! :heart:

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

We will miss you @SWAPD :pensive:

1 Like

Be active in general chat :sob::broken_heart: