[New May Update] High Quality & NON-Sponsored PR | Bulk Discount | 100% Organic

:star2: Attention all SWAPD users! :star2:

I am offering the LARGEST selection of high-quality PR services on SWAPD, with connections to 600+ publication organizations. :newspaper_roll: Fast turnaround times are guaranteed, and all features are organic and non-sponsored. From cryptos to cannabis, fashion to entrepreneurs, just let me know and I will provide you with the best options for any niche! :memo:
We include expert writing as part of our full-service options without any extra cost.:wink:

PM me with the Press Outlet you would like to be featured on to receive pricing information. :speech_balloon:

Great new publications this month | Limited Placements | Big Discounts
If you’ve been debating doing press, this is the month to do it! I have some amazing new publications coming up this May! :heart_eyes: Drop me a message if you want to check out the entire list. :wink:

:tada:We take pride in listing high-quality publications that are organic and non-sponsored on our sheet! :memo:Check out some of the previous PR we have published :point_down:.

Click here to view them

Our list of high-quality, organic publications doesn’t stop there! Here are a few more notable ones we offer:

If you’d like to see any examples of the publications we offer or if you have any additional questions, send me a PM! I’ll do my best to answer as quickly as possible.

Payment Methods: USDT and Bank Wire

Also, check our new Global Forbes Opportunities at lowered rates.

1 Like

Full list please !

1 Like

PM’d

Full list please

1 Like

PM’d

Can you send me the list pls

1 Like

Awesome :sunglasses:
Interested kindly send me the list of publicatios :+1:

1 Like

Sure, I will send a PM.

can i get the full list please

1 Like

Check your PM

Could I get the list please with pricing info?

1 Like

Can you share with me the prices of each website and magazine?

1 Like

PM’d everyone.

pm me full price list please

1 Like

PM’d