[MENTORING] Learn How to CHANGE USERNAMES and NAMES on VERIFIED TIKTOKS and earn $200 for each service!

During my 2-year stay at SWAPD I generated sales of $510k , of which over 380k are only TikTok services. The market is big enough , and I have enough customers that I can’t serve them all myself, therfore… :pray:

I come to you with mentoring in which I will teach you how change usernames on verified TikTok accounts and then sell this service for prices in the order of ($200-$300). :speaking_head:

Mentoring takes into account the entire process from A to Z. From the moment you log into your account, through things to avoid when changing usernames. I will show you the exact method that I have been using for over half a year, thanks to which I have changed usernames on over 100-150 accounts. :star2:

This is a method thanks to which you can start earning a few hours after the purchase. My success rate is 100%, I’ve changed usernames on 200-250 accounts none of the accounts lost verification. :100:

Since everyone is asking, what is included is bulleted below!

• A method that will tell you how to change the usernamse on verified TikTok accounts without losing verification.
  • A method to prevent your username from being reverted.
  • The entire username change process from A to Z in which I will tell you what to avoid and what actions are recommended.
  • Me. We all know and love me, right? I’ll be here to help you with every question, and guide you 1 on 1, with selecting peoples, negotiations, tips, and literally every question you may have. I will always be honest.

Ticket duration: It will amount 7 days - after the ticket ends you’ll still be able to ask me any questions you might have. So you’ll have access to my knowledge as long as I’m active on social media. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Price: $400 + fees (crypto) :money_with_wings:

Vouches:

why should you choose madej’s services?

• reputable seller with swapd partner badge,
  • over 210 positive reviews on SWAPD only,
  • over 340 tickets successfully completed on SWAPD only,
  • in the tiktok industry for over 2 years,

check my main thread with all listed services on tiktok
message me now and let’s do some business! :moneybag:
madej :100:

7 Likes

@HamzaKhan @MarketingGenius

I vouch for Madej very experienced in username field have done for me +3 accounts

2 Likes

thanks bro, I appreciate it! :hearts:

1 Like

Username is simple teach me name :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Learn how to verify telegram channels and reply to your customers xd

2 Likes

is this the tiktok app that allows u to change?

1 Like

do you know how to change the username without waiting 30 days and how to make it not reverted? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah offcourse

3 Likes

Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

you wrote to me 8 times a day and you imposed yourself, I said that I will not and I do not want to cooperate with you and I am consistent in what I say :)))

i would like to tell you what i use but i can’t, basically there are 2 ways to change username so if i reveal mine it will be much easier to find :pray:

1 Like

Tiktok Lite available in Android you’re welcome donate that 500 to ukraine.

2 Likes

TikTok lite method I think it hasn’t been working for a while

2 Likes

Those guys dont do via panel or anything as its done within 1-10minutes and need access so

1 Like

then change the username several times on your account and cause that it will not be reverted

Minions Dancing GIF by Kane County Cougars

1 Like

W service @madej would you mind checking your Dm if you have time? Thank you for your time🙏

2 Likes

answered u boss! :pray:

1 Like

So it’s not the 19.4.3 version which you are using?

2 Likes

nope

2 Likes