New Policy Alert: 'Safety Concern' Members Can Now Use Crypto on SWAPD as Sellers

Big News! Starting today, we’re updating our policies to make things even better for you. If you’ve got a “Safety Concern” badge, you can now use cryptocurrency as a seller. That’s right, crypto is now on the table for you! This isn’t just a temporary change – it’s here to stay. Forever.

Remember, though, that the rules for removing that “Safety Concern” badge haven’t changed. You still need to complete a minimum of three successful transactions totaling at least $1000 in sales or purchases. So keep up the great work, and let’s make those deals happen!

What does it mean for the buyers?

If you choose to engage in a transaction with a Safety Concern member as a buyer, you’re acknowledging the higher risk involved. For buyers, the process remains unchanged. Yet, with the introduction of crypto for these members, there might be an increase in sellers attempting to reclaim accounts. To safeguard against this, consider the following steps:

1. Refrain from accepting crypto transactions from Safety Concern members.
  2. If you do proceed, thoroughly investigate the seller’s background, and don’t hesitate to seek assistance from the SWAPD team.
  3. Ideally, delay your transactions until January, when we’ll start accepting BW payments again.
  4. Negotiate for extended grace periods in your agreements.

That is all.

10 Likes

It’s really the best decision. I appreciate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Much love and respect SwapD

Am I the savior of SC members now?

5 Likes

1 Like

I love you.

1 Like

1 Like