New SWAPD update! We've changed the way checkout tickets work. See what's new!

One time I tried to help ya… never again.

1 Like

9 Likes

Finally a bot talking some sense.

3 Likes

LMAOO

No one can help me for sure. I’ve started investing in stocks around a week ago. So I created a new portfolio through my bank, and invested in $TSLA when it was at 380. But there was a problem, I didn’t see the investment amount coming out of my bank account, and after a lot of checkings, I’ve called my bank and they told me I’ve accidentally created a virtual portfolio which means it’s not for real money. I had 42% yield. ■■■■ MY LIFEEEEEE

!help yair !help yair

5 Likes

Yay! now I wont get negative transaction badges when something out of my control goes wrong!

That’s true, because in 2-3 months, we are dumping the badges and introducing an e-bay like feedback system :slight_smile: You will be at the mercy of users as far as reviews go.

2 Likes

Then I’m f****ed?

Didn’t even think about that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Might speed up the development process then, actually make it top priority.

2 Likes

that will be cruel what if the buyer is one time buyer and just want to f**k it for you :man_facepalming:t3: Badges are sexy :fire::fire::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ah nice! Then I’ll get super good reviews

Can tickets be highlighted on PM. I get lost navigating through all my tickets.

On new system, can there be an option for “ticket title”, currently it just pulls from the “whats the service” infobox

1 Like

There is a ticket tab that sorts out all tickets, you don’t see it?

Yes I do. But also in the main messages page. Because the tickets are mixed in. So I don’t know who is a regular message and a ticket. So I keep clicking ticket. I think it would help alot.

Also on message list. It always shows the last user who posted in the PM. So sometimes I can’t figure out who the PM is for since I was the last reply.

But rest is great.

3 Likes