Happy to announce that we’ve made a big step and changed the way tickets are opened and handled. Regular members may be confused at first, but rest assured the new update should make tickets run by smoother.
So, what has changed?
Here is a list of the new features and changes to the way we handle tickets.
- ID verification. No user will be able to start a ticket if he/she isn’t ID-verified. If you happen to start a ticket with a non-verified user, the system will stop the ticket and send the other party instructions on how to ID verify.
- Payments. Buyers/sellers will have to agree on exact payment terms prior to starting tickets.
- Transaction confirmation. Both users (buyer/seller) will have to agree on terms/contract before a ticket starts. No starting tickets without consent.
- No repeating yourself. All questions admins usually asked will be asked by the system. No terms confirmation/asking for OG/audits/etc. You can all now set all these options yourselves.
- Better tracking. We will now know who started the ticket, when, from what message, or if a ticket was canceled we will also know the reason.
- Highlighted tickets. Users who dabble in lengthy services will now have their tickets highlighted red (for tickets that went without an answer for 48 hours or longer). This is to remind sellers to look up on their buyers.
- Checkout Bot became interactive. The Checkout Bot will now act somewhat like an admin. It can answer simple commands and let users know about our rules and procedures. You can even launch payment information on your own, so you don’t have to wait for admins. Currently, it only supports around 15 commands but we plan to increase that to over 100 in the next days.
I kindly ask every old member to use the Checkout Bot from now on for simple questions that a new member may ask you. Instead of tagging an admin, just direct the new users to the Checkout Bot if he/she seeks answers from an official source.
We’ve also made improvements to the SWAPD Rewards system and repaired a few minor bugs. If you happen to find new errors on the site, please report them here. This update was quite extensive on the backend, we’re sure there will be problems along the way.