New theme bug tracker! We're upgrading our UI soon, we need your help. Edit: Upgrade complete!

But seriously I cannot replicate this. So, unless others start reporting this, you’re stuck with this.

1 Like

Try clicking on the ‘Theme Selector’ text in the menu. This will take you to your profile settings.

From there switch the theme and check the ‘make this my default theme’ option. Then Save Changes

1 Like

Done. Lets hope it stays dark

Thanks! Looks dope btw

1 Like

@SWAPD

It’s be dope to have a leaderboard of who spends the most on SWAPD.

Like a list of top 50 or 100 people depends on your sales.

It can also show on the users profile “Amount Spent” and maybe an “Amount Bought” so people know if the person is even serious about buying or selling, so they can know if they’ve even spent money on the site or not.

Maybe there could be a reward for top spender every year or month. :fire:

1 Like

Waste of money and time imo as there are a lot of people who won’t be interested in being in the list and there are other important features that need to be implemented.

Just my take.

2 Likes

You don’t apply to be on the list, it would automatically track it.

We’ll no other sites have this and it’s unique. When new people come onboard and check the leaderboard they’d be impressed.

So it gives this site validation that it isn’t just an average forum where people have to do all the work.

Looks like most bugs are squashed! Two more to go and we should be set :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which theme is your favorite?

• Light
  • Dark

0 voters

1 Like

Looks like one more bug lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Tbh I like this idea, think I’d be cool. But also don’t think it would be worth it if it’s a hassle

1 Like

With the way SWAPD is set up, this would be almost impossible to do. To keep your business private, very few things as far as data goes lasts in our database. We delete records/URLs/PMs/tickets/stats/IDs/images as needed, in order to prevent a huge leak in case we get into problems with any lawsuits and/or hackers. We only keep invoices on a separate server for tax purposes, but even the invoices are vague. So, as much as I would like to have stats for you guys, we currently are not able to do that. Heck, even the recent purge would ruin everything, as most of your ticket history is now wiped.

3 Likes

Once again Thank you for the Dark theme, as someone with weak eyesight. its really feels awesome to scroll. once again thank you ahahhaha

4 Likes

@RandyMarsh doesn’t turn on the dark theme as he is racist and doesn’t like black.

2 Likes

I’m black

More like hummus color.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This looks stunning! Congratulations :boom:

1 Like

That hummus looks great

2 Likes

This is hummus @Goofy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Typical lebanese food :point_up:

1 Like