New theme bug tracker! We're upgrading our UI soon, we need your help. Edit: Upgrade complete!

Don’t be so selfish

1 Like

Poll results fixed!

Thanks! On black theme too?
Anyway, it seems the black theme is a winner. I also like the way it looks on black, but for some reason I got used to the light. Also, darker themes remind me of sites like OGusers and hacking forums in general :smiley: Not a good look for us :stuck_out_tongue: That’s why the default color will be light.

1 Like

Not mobile yet?

The dark theme is available on mobile.

1 Like

Just tap the three lines next to your profile picture in top right and then choose the dark theme from the menu.

Hate the red bar :sob::joy:

I think after i tried to switch light theme still better, just my opinion

So do we, but believe it or not, it’s not an easy task to get it removed. That portion of the code is on the iOS/Android side. It requires that we rewrite our apps to recognize dark/light theme, and it requires a new recompilation, and then submission and approval of the app stores. This is a long task and in our opinion, not worth getting into until we need major app updates, which most likely won’t happen until the end of the year. So, we’re stuck with it :frowning: (For now)

2 Likes

@SWAPD

A SWAPD Chat would be nice, only verified ID members allowed to chat and no links in the chat allowed? :sunglasses:

1 Like

yea chat would be cool, another way for swapd to abuse me

3 Likes

in that case, i’m all in for it

2 Likes

May consider chat for VIPs in the future.

5 Likes

Dude​:rofl::rofl::rofl: